* POTBELLY SONG CONTEST RULES
Applications are now open.
- The contest is open to non-professional singer-songwriters of any age.
- Only original songs can be submitted – a maximum of two per act.
- Entries to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 24th September with “potbelly song contest entry” as the subject. Entry to the competition is free. Entries via CD or other audio medium are also accepted, but contact the above email address for further details.
- Eight acts will be chosen from the entrants to perform at the Potbelly Song Contest between 5pm and 7pm on Saturday 17th October. The contest forms part of the Potbelly Folk & Roots Festival.
- The eight acts will be selected by 1st October.
- Acts may perform either solo or as a duo, and play no more than two songs each.
- The contest will be judged by a panel of five judges, all of whom are prominent in the local acoustic roots scene.
**Please note acts can be subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control.
Tickets for this event are available from Waterstones, High Street, Kettering, by post from Becky at St Andrew’s Church (cheques made payable to “PCC of St Andrew’s Kettering”) to St Andrew’s Vicarage, Lindsay Street, Kettering NN16 8RG